Sunday, May 20, 2007

My very first Blog!

Ok everyone, since I don't have exact details of my life, I figured a blog is fun... plus I have a lot of time on my hands.

So the original plan I had was that I planned on going to Marrakech, Morocco Club Med for the next season. I had every intention to go, but I had to wait for my passport. After being at home a couple weeks, I started thinking about if this was really what I wanted to do. I would love to go to morocco, or live there. However, I was not ready to get back into the nametag/eating with GMs, perpetually exhausted. If I was 18 again, this would be different. But getting older I've just decided that I have to do what I want to do, regardless of what other people think. On the other end there was also Jake who was planning on traveling through Asia. He invited me and after contemplating what to do for days and asking around, I decided that traveling through Asia would make me happy.

So long story short, I am STILL waiting for my passport and I'm really not even sure when exactly I will get it back. (PS I love the Canadian passport agency...). As soon as I do, we need to go to the Indian and Chinese embassy and get visas. Then we're off for a few months to travel Asia. After that... who knows?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that sounds totally awesome. I can't wait to hear tell of your adventures. :)