Wednesday, December 30, 2009
Wednesday, December 9, 2009
Friday, November 6, 2009
Friday, October 16, 2009
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
Monday, October 12, 2009
Monday, October 5, 2009
In other news, I officially don't fit into any of my jeans. They're all too baggy, no idea how this happened but I'm not complaining. Actually I am (duh, its me) because I now have to buy new jeans. Does anyone know where to get really cute skinny-leg jeans?
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Thursday, September 24, 2009
Friday, September 18, 2009
Thursday, September 17, 2009
Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Friday, September 11, 2009
Thursday, September 10, 2009
Tuesday, September 8, 2009
-If you haven't heard- summer barely made it to Chicago
-BUT I did manage to make it to the beach twice this weekend to make up for not going earlier this summer-Work has been pretty busy for the past few months which is good
-I'm extremely happy that Flipping out and Rachel Zoe are back on! And coming up Sept. 20th Curb Your Enthusiasm starts new episodes.
-I attempted to train for this Urbanathalon coming up in October but my stress fractures are back and I'm basically an old woman.
-The pepaw and I broke up a couple months ago
-BUT I am seeing someone new and its going great! (More updates on this situation at a later date ;)
-I had to put my childhood puppy, Tori, down :( I plan on writing a sappy post but I can't talk about it yet without losing my shit.
-BUT Bruiser is on top of his game pooping everywhere. Although, he did swim for the very first time a few weeks ago which was exciting.
-I'm going to see Britney in concert tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I owe Eileen my life for this one.
-I will be heading to NYC late October for a conference and hopefully meeting up with a few friends while I'm out there. I've never been (I know) so it should be exciting.
-Summer Heights High is hilarious. I posted this video a while back and I now have it memorized. We've been going through You Tube videos of Jonah and I'm now obsessed. SORRY HOMO.
More to come later...
Tuesday, September 1, 2009
Monday, August 24, 2009
Friday, August 7, 2009
Monday, August 3, 2009
Sunday, August 2, 2009
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Sunday, July 19, 2009
Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Sunday, July 12, 2009
Thursday, July 2, 2009
Thursday, June 25, 2009
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Friday, June 19, 2009
Friedrich says PETA supports "brushing flies away rather than killing them" and was disappointed that the President had gone ahead and squashed the pesky fly.
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Monday, June 8, 2009
Monday, May 25, 2009
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Friday, May 8, 2009
Ramona is the worst. I almost died when I saw this "Kadooze to all of us" really? What exactly does that mean? I cannot WAIT for the reunion. Ramona twittered something a couple weeks ago about how it "took her a week to recover from the verbal abuse" of the reunion taping. Awesome.
In other news, I am actually starting to like Simon. I know. He's awful. I have hated him since last year, but I'm starting to think that he's one of the funniest gay men on TV. Plus he has a super hot bod.
Thursday, May 7, 2009
Monday, May 4, 2009
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Since I spend most of my days watching either Keeping Up With the Kardashians and Chelsea Lately, this video put my two loves together. I love Khloe, and have no idea what Kourtney does or who she is, but her gay face boyfriend is hot.
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Friday, April 17, 2009
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Now I know ill be judged for this, but I had NO idea that:
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Saturday, April 11, 2009
Thursday, April 9, 2009
- I've decided to quit my gym. We all know how much I hate that place and ever since the last incident there, I've managed to hate that place even more. I just don't feel like dropping another $650 for the year on a place that I actually loathe- its a recession people. Since they can't seem to get rid of the masses of people, the douche bags and the severely anorexic girl- I'm over Xsport forever. I have decided instead that I will go back to basics and run outside, and eat healthy. We'll see how long this idea lasts.
- In addition to quitting my gym, I am also quitting The Hills. I am permanently going to remove it from my DVR. I have officially had it with Spencer's greasy Care Bear face, Heidi's horse head and awkwardness, and Lauren being boring. To accommodate the space on my DVR, I will be recording Real Housewives of New Jersey. I had plans to boycott this show because I despise all things Jersey. BUT I tried that last time with Real Housewives of Atlanta, and I couldn't resist the trash. And RHNJ is way more incestuous which intrigues me, half of them are related somehow.
- Move update! So remember that post about how stressed I was to find a new place to live for May? Well I think it might have been that same day that we found a place! We were coming back from looking at one place in Lincoln Park when Carrie made several wrong turns. I think she may have been drunk, but that's neither here nor there. Luckily, for her drunk driving, we ended up going down our alley a different way. I saw a "For Rent" sign on the door that was listing a 2 bedroom. I called and the guy was in the apt, finishing up the entire new kitchen and bathroom. We LOVED it immediately. It was cheaper than we're each paying now, it allowed dogs, AND the kicker is that its literally 20ft from where we live now. Oh and we get the keys this weekend, a couple weeks ahead of our lease so we can start moving in. The only issue is that one bedroom has an obscenely small closet. So we now need to figure out some kind of pricing schematic, and then "draw straws" or flip a coin, who knows. Battle to the death.
- I love Carey Hart. Ever since his little tattoo show, Inked- I've loved him. He was on Chelsea Lately last night and it reminded me about our deep love. I thought that there was hope when him and Pink broke up (even though she would probably cut a bitch who gets near him) but they're "working things out" apparently.
- My one normal pair of sunglasses have managed to piss me off. They're too big to stay on my deformed head/face. So today I was so fed up that I decided to wear this pair from my Halloween costume as Rachel Zoe. I told myself that they're trendy, and sashayed out of my apartment with elegance. Cut to five minutes later when there is a girl BLATANTLY staring at my glasses and laughing at me. Not kidding. I slyly took them off, acting as though the sun glaring into my eyes wasn't bothering me. What a loser.
- UGH I just spilled coffee in my lap. That's my cue.
Monday, April 6, 2009
"Hello this is Sylvia at ComEd, how can I help you?"
(while taking the phone off of speaker, I don't hear her correctly and I SWEAR that she is speaking Spanish...)
"Uhhh yeah hi... do you speak English?"
"...Yes, this is Sylvia at ComEd, how can I help you?" In the clearest english possible.
"Oh sorry, haha. I was picking up the phone and didn't hear you...ha" I then start laughing at myself, while trying to choke out the words. Sylvia thinks I'm crazy...and racist.
Friday, April 3, 2009
Ok so now I have to list 5 sexy things about me:
1) I used to do a really sexy velociraptor impression
2) I have these gold flats that I think are awesome and sexy, yet no one likes them
3) In middle school I had a little hair clip fetish... And how isn't that sexy? The few friends that I managed to keep since those days, still make fun of me for it
4) I could not have been sexier while I was 15 pounds overweight and in a belly dancing show at Club Med
5) Everyone thinks my bow legs are sexy. Duh.
She really is Lovesfool