Saturday, June 2, 2007

Sushi Worm

So I'm in Rochester visiting Jake. So the first night I was here, Jake wanted to go to some BBQ place for dinner, I on the other hand demanded sushi. So we go to this place that Jake likes because it once offered all you can eat sushi. I was immediately concerned with the fact that I didn't see one asian working at the sushi restaurant. So we ordered this big plate of sushi and I was starving to death. So it comes and we eat a few pieces the I begin to examine this one piece of sashimi. It was like yellow tail or red snapper or something, so a lighter colored fish. There was this translucent small white thing on top of this piece of sashimi. After staring at it for 5 minutes I noticed that it was MOVING. So NOT normal. I made jake look at it so I wasn't the only crazy person in the room. It was bizarre...and disgusting. So that was the end of the sushi and i'm pretty sure the waitress thought that we were insane. But at least I dont need to eat sushi for a while. Anyways, good story.

No comments: