Sunday, August 2, 2009

I feel so productive! And morbidly obese.

So this weekend was a lot of fun and today has been super productive. Friday Eileen and I went to see (500) Days of Summer and it was awesome! I've already bought the soundtrack. It made me miss 3rd Rock From the Sun...I totally cried at the series finale. I love Zooey Deschanel and I now enjoy Joseph Gordon-Levitt.
Yesterday was a Target run, and an afternoon of cleaning (always a blast). Then out to a party at Retro on Roscoe. It involved a 2am Ian's Mac and Cheese Pizza run which was completely necessary. It was the most delish thing I've ever eaten. Followed by brunch this morning where I decided to get a breakfast burrito. Again, completely necessary. 
Then we took Bruiser to the beach! Well, I knew you could take dogs to this beach, but we couldn't find the actual dog beach...so he just sat with us on the regular beach. And then I started to get paranoid about getting fined $500 if he doesn't have a special dog license. Its bizarre. Long story short, he doesn't enjoy sand and HATES children so overall, it was interesting. BUT I did get to try these weird Mexican pinwheel-chip-like-things with hot sauce. And then I had to have the corn with MAYO, BUTTER and CHEESE! I've never seen this before but It was amazingly fat and I'm worried about food poisoning as the mayo was in the hot sun...but I enjoyed it. And don't worry- I needed to get my protein in so a hot dog was my solution for that.
I then proceeded to book my flight to Cabo in February!! Finally, after years of spending money on my Mileage Plus credit card, I finally used points towards a flight. I'm very excited about it!
Now if you'll excuse me I just found a movie called Legally BlondeS, a British spin-off of Legally Blonde on TV...it looks awful so I'm sure I'll watch the whole thing. 

1 comment:

Bayjb said...

I am also obsessed with the 500 Days of Summer soundtrack. I can't stop listening to it

New Url: http://www.myeverydayadventures.com