Monday, October 5, 2009

Finally!

So last year I was obsessed with this Michael Kors coat that Britney Spears was wearing. I had to have it, only to find that it was basically sold out everywhere. Good news, I accidentally sumbled upon it today on Overstock and bought it!

In other news, I officially don't fit into any of my jeans. They're all too baggy, no idea how this happened but I'm not complaining. Actually I am (duh, its me) because I now have to buy new jeans. Does anyone know where to get really cute skinny-leg jeans?

3 comments:

Taryn said...

i'll only tell you if you tell me how you lost so much weight without trying . . . .

Bayjb said...

Where do you find that coat??? I love it. Friends love the Gap 1969 skinny jeans. Affordable too! Otherwise JCrew has a good mix of matchstick and skinny jeans too

Anonymous said...

Akira