Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Props


If there's one thing that I love more than interesting places, its meeting interesting and unique people. I would like to give a shout out to Brian, a friend from the good old Club Med days. Brian was a Spanish and Zoology major, and spent some of his time after graduation breeding Leopards... (who didn't?). In addition to English, he also spoke French, Spanish and Portuguese. Not only was Brian brilliant, he was hilarious and always up for a good time.


The one thing that I remember the most about Brian, was his calming demeanor. I wish I could do a study on him, but I swear he emits a calming scent or something. I would have him just sit in my office and all my stress and anxiety would go away.


He is following his dream and is now managing a hostel in Lagos, Portugal called the Gold Coast Youth Hostel. Props to you, Brian and the next time I'm in Lagos, you know where I'm staying!

No comments: