Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I've seen too many movies lately

Movies I've seen lately and my snap judgements.
*LOVE Hayden Christensen. All I did was stare at him during the entire movie. Then focused on the fact that him and Rachel Bilson met and started dating on set. And then I was jealous.

*Everytime I tell someone that the next place on my list to visit is Thailand, they always say: "All I can think of when I hear about Thailand is that movie with Claire Danes...you know where they get stuck in that scary prison." So I finally watched this movie. When I go to Thailand, I'll just try not to smuggle drugs out of the country. Problem solved.
This was pretty funny. It was no "Old School" but I got a laugh or two out of it.
"When I was a kid, when I was a little boy, I always wanted to be a dinosaur, I wanted to be a Tyrannosaurus Rex more than anything in the world, I made my arms short and I roamed the back yard, I chased the neighborhood cats, I growled and I roared, everybody knew me and was afraid of me, and one day my dad said "Bobby you are 17, it’s time to throw childish things aside" and I said "OK Pop", but he didn't really say that he said that "Stop being a fucking dinosaur and get a job."
Ok I don't want to spoil the movie for anyone who hasn't seen it. But I will say that there is one scene with a hot piece that disappoints me. And I don't care what anyone (Michael) says, I hate Tilda Swinton. Every character I've seen her play, she's usually a CB. And she's not in the least bit attractive.

1 comment:

michael said...

Okay:

(A) Jumper cannot be saved - even by Hayden Christiansen's hot gay ass.

(B) Tilda Swinton is probably the most amazing bitch ever to walk the earth.

I'm officially giving you the side eye ...