Tuesday, January 13, 2009

While on the subject of losing virginity...


This has been all over the news for a couple months now, but if you aren't aware this is Natalie Dylan. Natalie Dylan is 22 years old, and auctioning off her virginity to the highest bidder. To prove her virginity she has already undergone a polygraph test and is willing to do a physical exam. She is doing this through the Bunny Ranch in Nevada (you know, from the acclaimed HBO hit Cathouse). So far, over 10,000 men have placed bids and the bid is now up to $2.5 MILLION DOLLARS! She plans to pay for graduate school with her "earnings", if you will.
She's quoted as saying: "I think me and the person I do it with will both profit greatly from the deal. "It's shocking that men will pay so much for someone's virginity, which isn't even prized so highly anymore," she added.
Judge her if you will...I think she's brilliant! You laugh at her now, but when she's debt free living in a million dollar mansion with a butler named Chaps- you will not be so critical. How she got up to 2.5 million is beyond me, I mean she's not that cute. But whatevs...more power to her, I guess.

4 comments:

CIP said...

wow thanks for posting this! i didn't know about it, but it's sort of crazy!

Maris said...

That sounds a little too much like prostitution for my comfort. I'm happy paying off my debt! haha.

michael said...

I would let them put it in whatever hole they wanted. Seriously, for like 5K, they could do whatever they wanted ...

Jen K said...

Girl (Michael) please. You would do it for pad thai and a brownie.