Wednesday, January 28, 2009

This one thinks that she has something to say

Apparently Ashlee Simpson thinks that she needs to address the fact that the entire world is making fun of her sister's weight gain.

"I am completely disgusted by the headlines concerning my sister's weight. A week after the inauguration and with such a feeling of hope in the air for our country, I find it completely embarrassing and belittling to all women to read about a woman's weight or figure as a headline on Fox News. (Are you new? That's how things work around here)
All women come in different shapes, sizes, and forms and just because you're a celebrity, there shouldn't be a different standard. (really?)
Is this something you would say to your wife, daughter, mother, grandmother, or even a friend? (probably, and I hope they would do the same for me)
I seriously doubt it. (Bitch! You don't know me!)
How can we expect teenage girls to love and respect themselves in an environment where we criticize a size 2 figure? (Uhmmm Size 2? Girl please...)
Now can we focus on the things that really matter.
-Ash"
I love this shit. We all saw the J Simp pictures, and they were all over the news. She's not the first one to be all over the news for weight gain. This is what people do. If we should be "focusing on the things that really matter" then why are you wasting your time defending her? Jessica Simpson has access millions of dollars, personal trainers, stylists, Ken Paves and of course Tony Romo's naughty bits- I do NOT feel bad for her.

No comments: