Monday, January 26, 2009

We should have discussed this weeks ago

What exactly is going on with Nikki's sideburns??! I'll be honest, I didn't actually notice these elegant burns until Carrie pointed them out in the second episode. Now I'm fascinated! Wasn't she Miss Illinois or something? You would think that she would have done something about that shit. This show would not have been the same without her awkwardness and the burns.

Side note; I actually still have knots in my stomach from watching this last episode. There have been some great awkward moments thus far, but tonights episode was out of control. Hilarious.

Alright, this clip isn't from tonight. But I still enjoy it. She's a dream.

1 comment:

CIP said...

Jason literally tries to give his jacket to every girl he talks to outside, it's sort of funny.

My blog post is totally about The Bachelor today too. Ew to those sideburns. I really didn't like Nikki, especially after her awful comment about Stephanie tonight.