Monday, March 9, 2009

Bumpits...

So late last night while I couldn't fall asleep, this wonderful infomercial came on. Bumpits! "Bumpits™ self gripping leave-in volumizing hair inserts give you instant volume and let you enjoy feeling confident and beautiful, like you just stepped out of a professional salon!!"
I did not know that all the self confidence I needed was in a hair bump. I really want FAB hair so I was seriously tempted into these. However, I seriously do not have enough hair to even cover the "mini Bumpits."



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm.. I need to try this ;-)

Anonymous said...

that is cool. Would it work on short hair right below the ears hair?

Jill said...

I saw the infomercial too. I think bump its are totally bumpin'. Maybe I'll ask for one for my birthday!