Monday, March 2, 2009

This one is still awful.


Its no secret that I do not enjoy Scarlett Johansson. And after seeing He's just not that into you this weekend, I am even more secure with my decision of hating her. And yes, that's why I posted the ugliest, wonky eyed picture of her that I could find. Why exactly do people like her again?
Overall, the movie was exactly what I expected and I liked all the big names in it. Justin Long is pretty great, although what he ever saw in Drew Barrymore is beyond me. My Dad gave me He's just not that into you the book for Christmas a few years ago when it first came out. I decided not to read it because I thought that he was implying something by giving me a book with that title. "But dad...I have a boyfriend...and he REALLY likes me!" (I'm sure we broke up a day and half later). Plus (it took me a while) but I think I figured out that whole if he doesn't show interest in you, then he doesn't like you type thing. Stop laughing.

No comments: