Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Its that time of year again :(

So here we are approaching May, meaning its time to find a new apartment! I dread nothing more than apartment hunting and I DETEST moving. Let's take a quick peek at the last couple years of my life in regards to moving which led me toward the hate:


May 2006: Pack my life into 2 suitcases and move down the Club Med in Florida.
*during that year I lived in maybe 2 or 3 different rooms and lived with: Treyanna, then Marie-Eve, then Joey, then Camila, then the ex and I could easily be forgetting people. Its a pretty transient place.

May 2007: Pack my Club Med life into 3 suitcases and head home to good old Illinois.
July 2007: Move into an apartment downtown with the ex. (brilliant idea)
November 2007: Move out of apartment with the ex and into a studio with one window looking at a brick wall for a sublease.
May 2008: Move into a 4 bedroom with my 3 roomies.
And thrown in an entire office move that I had to coordinate at the beginning of this year and that brings us up to speed.
So my roommate Carrie and I are currently doing the apartment hunt game which is awful. No luck yet, so if anyone knows of any good 2 bedrooms in Chicago for a 5/1 lease, let me know!

No comments: