Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Where have I been?!

So we were watching Chelsea Lately last night and she was telling a story about a group called NAMBLA (North American Man/Boy Love Association). So if you're as clueless as I was- this is an organization that wants to "end the extreme oppression of men and boys in mutually consensual relationships." Mmmk, I did not know that this existed. The latest story about them is that they basically have a $10,000 reward out for anyone who will "Shoot Attorney General Andrew Cuomo in the face!" (MSN)
How did I not know that a group like this existed? Everyone at Kitchen Lunch Club knew all about it. And Michael tried to get me to write letters to the prisoners. I will pass on that. I am, however, still debating taking up a hobby writing to these guys.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yea...where have you been...geez!