Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Its about that time of year...

I'm sure most of you know the feeling that I have right around this time of year. Its still balls cold outside- and there's no warmth in sight, the holidays and new year is over, you have taxes to do (and by that I mean that I made Eileen do it, but still stressed over it nonetheless). February is just sort of blah, and that whole new years resolution about not letting people annoy me is starting to fade...
Since the beginning of the new year, I have actually had a lot going on work-related and non work-related. I tend to get depressed in the winter, but luckily I've had enough going on to distract me. But it seems like things have finally calmed down and I can concentrate on bigger and better things.
Anyways, in these times I like to find inspirational quotes...because that's productive. I LOVE quotable cards and here are a couple I found that I really like.

No comments: