Wednesday, February 4, 2009

These two are starting to annoy me...but I can't stop watching

So I follow Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore on Twitter. And they are REALLY annoying. Ashton- shut up! And Demi barely knows how to Twitter and made Rumer join. Meanwhile Perez keeps replying in and making fun of them, which I enjoy.

Ashton's Twitter yesterday:

@aplusk: last words... for now http://tinyurl.com/cluvhl

@aplusk:this is cracked me up. btw I should hit up VW http://tinyurl.com/ahn7ay from web

@aplusk:I usually respond agressively when I feel threatened. from TwitterFon

@aplusk:I find it very interesting that the tabloids are posting negative commentary of my twitter opinions Stop reading them if u don't like them from TwitterFon

@aplusk:@michael_phelps got your back brother from TwitterFon

@aplusk:And now the good news IOC says phelps apology is good enough. Accourding to a UK rueters article from TwitterFon

@aplusk:I don't smoke and haven't in quite some time. But I'm not immune to a lapse in good judgement from time to time. from TwitterFon

@aplusk:@jeanvpratt there's no such in as private in the days of citizen journalism. The real douche is the idiot that put out the pic from TwitterFon in reply to jeanvpratt

@aplusk:He's a good kid. Btw he could be a real douche but he's not. Maybe the media can quit dragging his dick in the dirt. from TwitterFon

@aplusk:I'm not saying it was a smart move. But he doesn't need to be publicly outer for it. Who ever put the pic out is an ass! from TwitterFon

@aplusk:I bet phelps can smoke a whole bowl in one breath. Swimmers lungs. from TwitterFon

@aplusk:I wish the media would kill this Phelps story. God forbid he hit a bong. Go ask your 20 year old kid what they did last weekend. from TwitterFon

*Sigh*. I still love it though. Yesterday, Demi even denied the rumors that they were adopting via twitter. I guess that's what we do now?

No comments: