Wednesday, October 1, 2008

My Growing Celebrity Status

As you can probably tell, I changed my URL to maintain strict anonymity. Because that's how important I am. When the UN calls and offers me a job, I can't have them know about my food addictions and sarcastic bad 'tude.





I will now introduce you to Michael because I will probably refer to him a lot (when he's on my good side- which varies between 3% to 10% of the time). And since he needs a lot of attention I will be FORCED to write about him and how hilarious and wonderful he is. He works right behind me...he is my assistant. In this picture Michael is doing "prune". For those of you who don't read Dlisted, Michael K (the Dlisted blogger) says the Olsen twins always say "prune" when posing to make their lips plumper. So now this is a daily occurrence in our lives, practicing prune.


No comments: