Tuesday, November 18, 2008

And so it begins...

Well apparently the Twilight premieres have begun and will hit theaters here Friday. This hot mess needs to first concentrate on getting some of that prescription strength Degree, and then focus on her classy tat. Apparently some creepy fans even went as far as to scratch their necks and then claim to Robert Pattinson "I DID IT FOR YOU!!" Alright I admit, I'm half addicted to the damn series. And so what if I entered in a couple contests for pre-screenings. And if Amazon had their shit together, I would be reading the 3rd book as we speak. I am also trying to figure when I'm going to the movie (and who I can force to go with me). Get excited!

2 comments:

michael said...

Thank god that bitch lost the weight for the premiere...

Bayjb said...

What does that tattoo say? The scratching of the neck is just weird. Like disturbing weird.

I need to rope someone to go see it with me Saturday. Everyone is going Friday night or Thursday at midnight. Apparently I'm lame.