Monday, November 17, 2008

Weekend shit show

I should have just stayed in the whole weekend and have been productive, like workout and/or clean something. But no. I was not.

Friday night Eileen and I were sitting around playing with Snapfish. When we decided to go out and meet up with her boyfriend and his friends. Needless to say, the night ended up with me shoving mac and cheese pizza down my throat at 1:30am. And it was DELICIOUS!

Saturday we planned a little girls night, just for the heck of it. There was some catching up, trying on Jaime's engagement ring, Homemade Pizzas, playing some card game that I was AWFUL at and then a delightful little dance party. This really just consisted of us stomping around in our heels, Eileen carrying/swinging Bruiser around and everyone arguing over which song to play next. We then headed to Casey Moran's and no one really remembers what exactly we did there and how we got home. After piecing timing together the next morning, it turns out that Eileen must have spent a good hour asleep in my bed spooning Bruiser.

Overall, it was a great little weekend!

1 comment:

michael said...

MORE MICHAEL POSTS!!!