Monday, November 10, 2008

Twilight


Well I caved. After months of hearing about Twilight and Robert Pattinson's magical hair, I finally read the damn book. Now, in my defense the airport bookstore didn't have a great selection so it was either Nights in Rodanthe or this. I try to resist reading books that have become too popular, which is why I have yet to read any of the Harry Potters.
Anyway if you are just as in the dark as I was- Twilight is basically a love story between a teenage girl and a hot vampire. The whole vampire thing isn't portrayed as dumb and cheesy like I had thought it would be. Well much to my dismay... I am now OBSESSED. GREAT. Now I have to walk my fat ass all the way to Borders at lunch to buy the second book in the series. I literally read Twilight within a couple of hours while travelling this weekend. And now I need to find a couple other losers like me to go see the movie coming out the 21st.

2 comments:

Bayjb said...

They are really building up this movie. Seriously. And the hair is scary there but not in Entertainment Weekly. I'm in Chicago and hoping to go next weekend too so...if you're interested.....

Maris said...

WOW he is even hotter in that picture than I've been imagining as I'm reading. I think I'm going to like Twilight even more now :)

thanks for the follow on twitter!